Using drones to produce images and photogrammetry, we can obtain a complete, overhead, high-resolution image by taking a hundreds, or even thousands of aerial images and sticthing them to gether (Orthomosaics) to produce valuable 2D or 3D models of an entire project area. This drone-imaging data provides orthomosaic and digital elevation maps, along with the ability to provide accurate volumetric measurements to get the detail you need without ever stepping foot on the site.
- With limited contact and travel during the Coronavirus Pandemic, your office and field teams can stay connected by conducting inspections with Drone-based, 2D Maps. This will allow your teams to track issues from identification to resolution.
- Rooftop Inspections and Mesaurments
- Limited Contact Inspections, Evaluation and Resolution
- Updated Accurate Aerial View for Legal Matters
- Inspection of Equipment, Stockpile Inventory, and Site Management
- Solar Insatallations
- Deteriorating Building Inspection
- Count Trees and Monitor Forest Health
- Determibe Parking Lot Usage
- Annotation and 2D/3D Modeling
2D Orthomosaic Site Images
Annotated Orthomosaic Reports
Annotated Reports can be shared between department
Measurements & Digital Elevation Models
Modeling & Volumetrics