Using drones to produce images and photogrammetry, we can obtain a complete, overhead, high-resolution image by taking a hundreds, or even thousands of aerial images to produce valuable 2D or 3D models of an entire project area. This drone-imaging data provides orthomosaic and digital elevation maps, along with the ability to provide accurate volumetric measurements to get the detail you need without ever stepping foot on the site.
Orthomosaics are high-resolution, map-quality images created by merging together hundreds, or even thousands of aerial images, that have been corrected for lens distorition, camera tilt, perspective, and topographic relief.
- Rooftop Inspections and Mesaurments
- Updated Accurate Aerial View for Legal Matters
- Inspection of Equipment, Stockpile Inventory, and Site Management
- Solar Insatallations
- Deteriorating Building Inspection
- Count Trees and Monitor Forest Health
- Determibe Parking Lot Usage
- Annotation and 2D/3D Modeling
2D Orthomosaic Site Images
Annotated Orthomosaic Reports
Annotated Reports can be shared between department
Measurements & Digital Elevation Models
Modeling & Volumetrics